Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm gonna post a few of my favs here, but there's a ton more in the album. here's a link to my photobucket album.
http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/epenn81/carshow/

this is justin, the owner of Advanced Automotive Concepts, 96 Nissan Skyline

and his 07 Dodge 2500 Diesel

original and new KITT

feel free to reply and add in your favs, i'll probably be able to answer questions about most of the cars

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Just a couple of comments.

I think that new KITT absolutely dwarfs the old one. Goes to show how large our cars have grown to be. The Firebird based KITT was much larger than the Mustang of the same year. Now, the new Mustang does the same to the old Firebird.

I have seen that or similar six door Ford pickup around the DFW area in the past. I think it was originally a Centurian custom conversion after Ford originally built it as a crew cab.

Very good photos. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
Hey thanks for the great pictures they are stunning. I really like the 6 door pickup :thumb:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hah, yeah thats big bert. he's a customer of ours. we put the tonneau cover on for him. he actually welded the extra cab on himself.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
WOW! I suppose if your a body guy with the tools, it's not too hard. The plug in the cab has to be the most difficult cosmetically. Imho, getting the frame correct could be ticklish though. :yes:

·
Registered
267 Posts
damn those are some sweet rides, that would be awesome to be there and check out all those cars

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
"CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?"

:lol: :clap:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts