Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Wow...it is really hard...especially the real footage....

Why is there laugh at the end of the video?

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
WOW! It made me almost cry when I saw the little kids. Tears came out of my eyes and I chocked. That's why now a days I try to drive a lot slower than I used to. I want to see my kids grow up.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Stuff like this makes me wonder how some people retain their license. I also think that there should be a Patrol Car in every school zone. Had a buttmunch pass me yesterday in one. If they gave tickets for going to slow through those I'd have a trunk load.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Reminds me of an accident that happened around here about a year ago. A school bus had stopped on a two lane road. The bus had its lights on and stop signs out. A 25-year-old girl was too busy to wait the 30 seconds for the kids to get off and cross the street. She tried to pass the bus and hit a young boy just as he was coming out from in front of the bus. Luckily he survived, but it really screwed up his arm and shoulder. Since she was too important to wait 20 or 30 seconds, this boy will have an injury for the rest of his life. Her insurance didn't even cover all the medical bills. Most people don't realize how truly dangerous cars really are.

Jeff

·
Registered
294 Posts
very, very powerful video...
I drive with safety in mind first and formost, the lives of people around me in traffic and nearby and I are far more important than the few extra ounces of gas i use to be safe, or the time it takes me to be extra cautious. Sadly there are some people who think otherwise.

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
I think it is British tv channels that show graphic accidents to really show people what can happen. My one boss is British and sent me this video that was extremely graphic about texting and driving. I will post the link but do beware it is more graphic than this video imo.

·
Registered
439 Posts
^^ I've seen that before and what can i say.....this is the world we live in right now.A lot of ignorant people out there that even if they will see these videos they will continue to do the texting,etc while driving because they think nothing can happen to them.And that sad part is that innocent people get to die because some are very irresponsible.

·
Super Moderator
16,330 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts