Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided to sell my x-cal3, it comes with the 87 octane, 91 octane, and 93 octane tunes. If you're interested, feel free to make me an offer. I'll pay for shipping costs, so take that into account with your offer. New x-cal3's retail for $479.00.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Did you reflash your Escape back to stock? If not, it won't work on another until you do.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I did.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump.

·
Registered
446 Posts
What are you willing to sell it for? Your OP makes it sound like you don't want to go much below what you originally paid. I'm not saying it is, but that might be the reason no one is responding...

that... and the economy :doh:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm asking $350 shipped OBO.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump bump

·
Registered
16 Posts
I know i might sound stupid. but whats an x-cal3? bear with me im still new to my escape still findin out whats good on it and stuff like that

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
BaeEscape said:
I know i might sound stupid. but whats an x-cal3? bear with me im still new to my escape still findin out whats good on it and stuff like that
A little search would bring up this: Clicky

You are welcome :)

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Scooter Scott said:
BaeEscape said:
A little search would bring up this: Clicky

You are welcome :)
Perfect explanation there Scott, lol. BaeEscape, almost all members who have purchased an X-cal could agree that it's one of the best mods you you can buy for these SUVs. It gives you complete control over different performance settings, and definately gives the Escape some added speed. :thumb:

I'm asking $350 OBO.

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
If the buyer has the same engine/year span of shimy's then it won't be a problem. If it is anything different then the device will need programmed with new tunes from Torrie and he may charge $50. Hopefully Torrie can confirm this. I will shoot him a PM.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Scooter Scott said:
If the buyer has the same engine/year span of shimy's then it won't be a problem. If it is anything different then the device will need programmed with new tunes from Torrie and he may charge $50. Hopefully Torrie can confirm this. I will shoot him a PM.
I thought it was dependant on your PCM code. Same PCM code you've got no problems. Different PCM code you need it to be 'wiped' by Torrie, and re-programmed before use on another vehicle.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Doesn't Torrie offer a return/buy-back policy on XCals?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
tmcphail said:
As long as it's set back to stock this will work right now with PCM codes XHJ0 XHJ1 XHJ2 with the files I loaded it with plus all of the pre programmed ones.

http://www.sctflash.com/PDF/SF3.pdf
Soo then am I going to be able to sell this or are the chances of a buyer having the same PCM code slim?

·
Registered
376 Posts
That's a popular escape code plus you have the full option of all of the pre programmed cals as well that expands it out a lot farther. That is why I posted the flyer.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
tmcphail said:
That's a popular escape code plus you have the full option of all of the pre programmed cals as well that expands it out a lot farther. That is why I posted the flyer.
Okay there's some good news. Thanks a lot, Torrie! ;)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts