Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will not take long and the festive season will be upon us. I am not certain as to what activities will be pursued. Definitely intend to partake of relaxation during the annual leave. :)

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
stone said:
Will not take long and the festive season will be upon us. I am not certain as to what activities will be pursued.
Eat, drink, and be merry!!

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Dasha said:
stone said:
Will not take long and the festive season will be upon us. I am not certain as to what activities will be pursued.
Eat, drink, and be merry!!
:happy: :happy: :happy: Yeah!
:happy: :happy: :happy:

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Stone, only retail stores talk about Christmas before Halloween has passed.....

I'm watching you.... :cigar:

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Ajax said:

Indeed.
Also, us Brits have got Bonfire Night/Guy Fawkes Night, on november 5th, to contend with before dealing with Christmas. :yahoo:

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
What exactly do you do on Guy Fawkes night? I must admit I know of it only from V for Vendetta.... excellent movie by the way

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Usually a big bonfire (Although this is optional as people don't tend to want big patches of their lawn burnt up!)

Definitely fireworks, usually a BBQ but definitely food of some description & booze!

:beer:

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello Big Chris. We used to have a " Guy Fawkes Night " down under, but the authorities banned it. The citizens can still access fireworks, but it is something like an under the counter type deal. :) :fire:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Big Chris said:
Ajax said:

Indeed.
Also, us Brits have got Bonfire Night/Guy Fawkes Night, on november 5th, to contend with before dealing with Christmas. :yahoo:
Could you tell that to Leeds City council, as the Xmas decorations have been up for a fortnight now, including a giant tree in Millenium Square :stop: :shock:
As for 5th November, the Camusdarrach household has got enough pyrotechnic devices to start a military revolution :)P :)P :)P :)P :angel:

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
camusdarrach said:
As for 5th November, the Camusdarrach household has got enough pyrotechnic devices to start a military revolution :)P :)P :)P :)P :angel:
Pyrotechnic devices :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Sweeeetttt!!!!!

·
Registered
322 Posts
stone said:
Will not take long and the festive season will be upon us. I am not certain as to what activities will be pursued. Definitely intend to partake of relaxation during the annual leave. :)
I guess I need to find Li'l's Lights all ready!

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Your roof rack looks nice all lit up there, 08HybridOK. :) :happy: :welcome: :beer:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts