Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
Gorgeous car. My favorite picture is the first one up close and you can see the clouds in it. You have some talent! Awesome job and thanks for sharing! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I've always been a Mustang lover. I also really like the that Hyundai Tibron, Ithink thats what it's called?...... But I think if I was to ever switch to sports cars, I'd get a Mustang. My Dad made some good retirement choices and over the past 10 years has purchased 3 or 4 Euro sports cars, He like the Porch Boxters out his 3 or 4 he drives. i felt like I was in a tin can. The Ero cars are beautiful but just too small for my taste..

as for the photo shot, awesome, love them you are a very talented photographer. :rockon: :wave:

·
Banned
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
megascape said:
I've always been a Mustang lover. I also really like the that Hyundai Tibron, Ithink thats what it's called?...... But I think if I was to ever switch to sports cars, I'd get a Mustang. My Dad made some good retirement choices and over the past 10 years has purchased 3 or 4 Euro sports cars, He like the Porch Boxters out his 3 or 4 he drives. i felt like I was in a tin can. The Ero cars are beautiful but just too small for my taste..

as for the photo shot, awesome, love them you are a very talented photographer. :rockon: :wave:
Thank you all...

And what about this mustang? These pictures were taken when i started doing car shoots...

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
ScubaBrett22 said:
megascape said:

Thank you all...

And what about this mustang? These pictures were taken when i started doing car shoots...

I like the first shot, as in that grill photo.
The shrubbery at the background.
Also the clouds,plus how the mustang is parked. :shades: :thumb:

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Good pictures! The Aston Martin is a very sexy car. :drool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts