Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
1,372 Posts
I've always been a Mustang lover. I also really like the that Hyundai Tibron, Ithink thats what it's called?...... But I think if I was to ever switch to sports cars, I'd get a Mustang. My Dad made some good retirement choices and over the past 10 years has purchased 3 or 4 Euro sports cars, He like the Porch Boxters out his 3 or 4 he drives. i felt like I was in a tin can. The Ero cars are beautiful but just too small for my taste..

as for the photo shot, awesome, love them you are a very talented photographer. :rockon: :wave:

· Banned
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
megascape said:
I've always been a Mustang lover. I also really like the that Hyundai Tibron, Ithink thats what it's called?...... But I think if I was to ever switch to sports cars, I'd get a Mustang. My Dad made some good retirement choices and over the past 10 years has purchased 3 or 4 Euro sports cars, He like the Porch Boxters out his 3 or 4 he drives. i felt like I was in a tin can. The Ero cars are beautiful but just too small for my taste..

as for the photo shot, awesome, love them you are a very talented photographer. :rockon: :wave:
Thank you all...

And what about this mustang? These pictures were taken when i started doing car shoots...

· Registered
13,728 Posts
ScubaBrett22 said:
megascape said:

Thank you all...

And what about this mustang? These pictures were taken when i started doing car shoots...

I like the first shot, as in that grill photo.
The shrubbery at the background.
Also the clouds,plus how the mustang is parked. :shades: :thumb:

· Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Good pictures! The Aston Martin is a very sexy car. :drool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.