rear spoiler/SAP rocker panels??

Body, brush guards, step bars, paint, detailing, more

rear spoiler/SAP rocker panels??

Postby JayThe2nd - June 23rd, 2018, 8:45 pm

I have a 2010 Escape XLT in the sangria red.

Changing up the look since we've had it since brand new (August 2010)

I have the black SAP rims installed, got a good deal on them from kijiji, and is in mint condition. Though, I am looking for the OEM rear spoiler and as well as the SAP rocker panels. Also ordered a set of PowerStop Z23 Evolution Drilled/Slotted brake calipers and rotors (they are powdercoated red).

Any suggestions on where I can get both of the items mentioned above? :?
JayThe2nd

E-C ROOKIE
WELCOME TO E-C!
My nickname: Jay
My vehicle: 2010 Ford Escape XLT AWD
My vehicle's name: Raven

Remove Advertisements

Escape-City.com
Advertisement

Re: rear spoiler/SAP rocker panels??

Postby backroad101 - June 25th, 2018, 12:05 am

I got Mercury Mariner rocker panels from the junkyard and lucked out that the donor car was the same color as mine. You can get the smooth rocker panels from a Mercury Mariner (painted) Mazda Tribute (unpainted) or the SAP Escape (painted). I also have Mariner and Tribute rocker panels in my garage that I was going to have painted until I came across the ones that were the same color as my car .

Spoiler might be harder to find in a junkyard. And if you come across a spoiler from a 1st gen Tribute just an FYI it won't work on anything except the 1st gen Tribute.

2011 Escape XLT

Silver. 2.5L Sun and Sync package. 18" Mazdaspeed3 wheels/Falken tires/Ford center caps. Body color grille, billet upper and lower inserts, chrome door handle and mirror covers, custom engine cover, Class III hitch.
https://www.escape-city.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=23610
backroad101

E-C LEVEL 4
My vehicle: 2011 Ford Escape XLT

Return to Exterior Mods