2020 Bronco!!!

Discuss other Ford models here!

Re: 2020 Bronco!!!

Postby Illyria69 - July 26th, 2020, 9:02 pm

thesavo wrote:I already joined all the forums. My wife finally WANTS a Ford product in the Bronco 4 door. I think that maybe a 2022 bronco sport is in my future.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Same. I am more of a LIGHT off-road/mild adventure kinda guy who wants to to GET to some hard trail heads to HIKE them but not to drive ON them, so the Sport makes more sense to me AND as I like the 2nd gen boxy Escapes, the Sport is like a beefed up modern but also more rugged version of what I already have, with some nice off road ready features and tech.

However, I will probably holding off until 2022 models are out due to the SLIM hope that they might add the 2.3L to the lineup.
If you want a dedicated and very active forum specifically for the Bronco Sport, here it is. I already joined (username Washburn):
https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/
Illyria69

E-C LEVEL 1
Congratulations on reaching 50 posts!

Remove Advertisements

Escape-City.com
Advertisement

Postby thesavo - July 26th, 2020, 11:08 pm

Illyria69 wrote:
thesavo wrote:I already joined all the forums. My wife finally WANTS a Ford product in the Bronco 4 door. I think that maybe a 2022 bronco sport is in my future.

Same. I am more of a LIGHT off-road/mild adventure kinda guy who wants to to GET to some hard trail heads to HIKE them but not to drive ON them, so the Sport makes more sense to me AND as I like the 2nd gen boxy Escapes, the Sport is like a beefed up modern but also more rugged version of what I already have, with some nice off road ready features and tech.

However, I will probably holding off until 2022 models are out due to the SLIM hope that they might add the 2.3L to the lineup.
If you want a dedicated and very active forum specifically for the Bronco Sport, here it is. I already joined (username Washburn):
https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/
Already joined it too.

thesavo

E-C LEVEL 6
My vehicle: 2008 Mariner Base

Postby MTNEscaped - July 27th, 2020, 6:35 am

From an old EB, owner, (owned my 76' with highly sought after power steering and disc brakes for over 20 years-then another 10 years the running gear became a swamp buggy)...

Time to watch the CheapJeep stock plumment bahaha!

Woohoo thank you ford for our stable's "staple" steed coming back into the mix. :yahoo:
2008 Ford Escape XLT 4WD
Plain Jane with K & N filter / Optima yellow top battery / Goodyear Gatorback serpentine belt / Sensen front struts
30+ years of ford parts that do me no good at all on MTNEscaped !
MTNEscaped

E-C LEVEL 3
My nickname: Mtnman
My vehicle: 2008 XLT Escape 4WD
My vehicle's name: MTNEscaped

Previous

Return to Other Ford Models