Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

2020 Bronco!!!

26K views 35 replies 12 participants last post by  MTNEscaped 
#1 ·
:yahoo:
officially official

See less See more
#28 ·
I am also shocked that this thread is not o fire. What gives??

The 2 door base model seems really affordable and the "badlands" trim seems perfect, but with the bigger engine and the "mid package" it can still get pricey - ...then there's the "never buy a 1st model year new car" thing.....

The bronco "sport" is based off the Escape platform - although it is more rugged than an Escape for sure, I am not particularly interested in it: BUT I think it's a winning formula - lots of ppl who would want something "in the middle"

I am also wondering what the SMALLEST tires would look like on the 17" wheels - i mean one does not always off road: will they look "normal" enough to be driven on street? I am not a big fan of gigantic mud tires being used for city driving....

#31 ·
thesavo said:
I already joined all the forums. My wife finally WANTS a Ford product in the Bronco 4 door. I think that maybe a 2022 bronco sport is in my future.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Same. I am more of a LIGHT off-road/mild adventure kinda guy who wants to to GET to some hard trail heads to HIKE them but not to drive ON them, so the Sport makes more sense to me AND as I like the 2nd gen boxy Escapes, the Sport is like a beefed up modern but also more rugged version of what I already have, with some nice off road ready features and tech.

However, I will probably holding off until 2022 models are out due to the SLIM hope that they might add the 2.3L to the lineup.
If you want a dedicated and very active forum specifically for the Bronco Sport, here it is. I already joined (username Washburn):
https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/

#32 ·
Illyria69 said:
thesavo said:
I already joined all the forums. My wife finally WANTS a Ford product in the Bronco 4 door. I think that maybe a 2022 bronco sport is in my future.

Same. I am more of a LIGHT off-road/mild adventure kinda guy who wants to to GET to some hard trail heads to HIKE them but not to drive ON them, so the Sport makes more sense to me AND as I like the 2nd gen boxy Escapes, the Sport is like a beefed up modern but also more rugged version of what I already have, with some nice off road ready features and tech.

However, I will probably holding off until 2022 models are out due to the SLIM hope that they might add the 2.3L to the lineup.
If you want a dedicated and very active forum specifically for the Bronco Sport, here it is. I already joined (username Washburn):
https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/
Already joined it too.

#33 ·
From an old EB, owner, (owned my 76' with highly sought after power steering and disc brakes for over 20 years-then another 10 years the running gear became a swamp buggy)...

Time to watch the CheapJeep stock plumment bahaha!

Woohoo thank you ford for our stable's "staple" steed coming back into the mix. :yahoo:

#34 ·
I'm a huge fan.

#36 ·
I saw my first one last month!
Good thing I wasn't closer that 50 feet or so as they woulda had to clean the drool off of it LOL! :taz:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.