Supercharged 2005 V6 AWD Escape SVT $9,750 obo

For sale, for trade, or maybe even for free!
Forum rules
Escape City cannot be held responsible for the results of transactions between members. Escape City encourages members to use PayPal, which has a dispute resolution process to help protect both buyers and sellers.

Re: Supercharged 2005 V6 AWD Escape SVT $9,750 obo

Postby S-caped 1 - September 7th, 2015, 8:32 pm

AhuraMazda04 wrote:
S-caped 1 wrote:She's sexier than the leg lamp too! :lol: My wife and I would be willing to meet you half way (Like in Nashville, TN) if you were really serious about buying it. Just a thought.

Unless I can trade my soul, I do not think I will be able to unfortunately. I would certainly travel for it! Just the whole student loan thing putting a damper on my life :(

I completely understand. I still have over $30k left to pay on my student loans. Believe it or not my wife and I are trying to follow Dave Ramsey's "Financial Peace" course of getting out of debt. That's one of the reasons I am selling my Escape. While I don't owe any money on it, the operating costs (premium gas) make it more expensive to drive than the Magnum (regular gas). Being financially responsible stinks!
S-caped 1

E-C LEVEL 4
My vehicle: 2005 Escape SVT Supercharged
My vehicle's name: El Escapè

Remove Advertisements

Escape-City.com
Advertisement

Postby AhuraMazda04 - September 7th, 2015, 9:16 pm

S-caped 1 wrote:
AhuraMazda04 wrote:
S-caped 1 wrote:She's sexier than the leg lamp too! :lol: My wife and I would be willing to meet you half way (Like in Nashville, TN) if you were really serious about buying it. Just a thought.

Unless I can trade my soul, I do not think I will be able to unfortunately. I would certainly travel for it! Just the whole student loan thing putting a damper on my life :(

I completely understand. I still have over $30k left to pay on my student loans. Believe it or not my wife and I are trying to follow Dave Ramsey's "Financial Peace" course of getting out of debt. That's one of the reasons I am selling my Escape. While I don't owe any money on it, the operating costs (premium gas) make it more expensive to drive than the Magnum (regular gas). Being financially responsible stinks!

Damn. I'm in the same boat. Sorry to hear of your troubles and good luck! I really hope your Escape ends up with someone who realizes how special it is and looks after it as if they had built it.
Zoom, Zooom, Zoom!!!
Mazda Tribute 2001-2006= What you get when an SUV is raised by a family of sports cars.
Before:
After:
AhuraMazda04

E-C LEVEL 4
My vehicle: 2004 Mazda Tribute LX FWD

Postby S-caped 1 - September 11th, 2015, 9:10 pm

I was at a local cruise night and had all the old guys over looking at my truck. They said they had seen me at one of the other cruise nights and wondered what I was doing there with my "civilian" vehicle. Tonight, I blew their minds when I lifted the hood and fired it up. They were saying that they like it better than the "new dealership bought muscle cars". There's a cruise night full of imports and the younger crowd coming up soon that I'm going to try to get over to.
S-caped 1

E-C LEVEL 4
My vehicle: 2005 Escape SVT Supercharged
My vehicle's name: El Escapè

Postby Escape94 - June 10th, 2017, 8:33 pm

Not sure if the OP is still around, but since he has sold his escape, it's new owner popped up on the Ford Escape Owners facebook page. I was watching his video and then it hit me as to where I recognized this from. Glad to see its still on the road! I told the new owner to join the forum. We'll see if he does...

2011 Escape limited AWD V6 (301A) sterling gray metallic
Currently:
Hidden hitch tow hitch, OEM all weather floor mats, ESCAPE third brake light overlay, sport appearance headlamps, strut tower brace, Drag Wheels DR-33 rims, Mazda Tribute tail lights
Firestone Destination A/Ts P235/75/R16
Plastidip: smoked tail lights, gloss black shifter bezel, gloss black air vent trim
OEM black moulding (grille, bumper, hatch)
LEDs: front turn signals, front side markers, Morimoto XB LED fog lights, VLEDs V3 Triton Switchbacks, OPT 7 auxiliary pods
R.I.P 6/15/2017 :(
Escape94

E-C LEVEL 8
My vehicle: 2017 Subaru Forester XT

Postby MdEscape - February 26th, 2018, 12:25 am

Actually it broke down in December I think. He has a video after he put the coil overs on I watched the other night.
MdEscape

E-C ROOKIE
WELCOME TO E-C!

Previous

Return to Swap 'n Shop