Supercharged 2005 V6 AWD Escape SVT $9,750 obo

For sale, for trade, or maybe even for free!
Forum rules
Escape City cannot be held responsible for the results of transactions between members. Escape City encourages members to use PayPal, which has a dispute resolution process to help protect both buyers and sellers.

Re: Supercharged 2005 V6 AWD Escape SVT $9,750 obo

Postby AhuraMazda04 - August 24th, 2015, 11:29 pm

S-caped 1 wrote:
AhuraMazda04 wrote:
S-caped 1 wrote:Y'all are KILLING me! lol. The price has now been lowered to $8,500, without the Mustang wheels (I'm saving those for my '67 T-bird.) I bought my new car so my wife wants her parking spot back on the driveway, so the Escape MUST GO! It will come with the stock wheels with a near-new matching set of Goodyear all terrains.

I'll trade you.... :) or you could donate it to a good cause (such as me turning it into a track car)

My wife would kill me! I've listed it on Craig's List (in several surrounding cities) and Car Gurus. I'm hitting up a bunch of car shows/cruise nights and if it doesn't sell by late fall I might toss it on eBay. I just hate all the eBay fees. A local car place offered me $6,500 for it to use as their promotional/billboard vehicle. I may take that.

Create a story... I dunno. :shrug: Shame you don't live in FL.
Zoom, Zooom, Zoom!!!
Mazda Tribute 2001-2006= What you get when an SUV is raised by a family of sports cars.
Before:
After:
AhuraMazda04

E-C LEVEL 4
My vehicle: 2004 Mazda Tribute LX FWD

Remove Advertisements

Escape-City.com
Advertisement

Postby S-caped 1 - August 25th, 2015, 10:01 pm

Indeed. It WOULD be a fun road trip though. *hint hint*. lol. I'm even getting her fully detailed tomorrow ($155). I plan on hitting up a bunch of cruise nights and car shows to try and sell her.
S-caped 1

E-C LEVEL 4
My vehicle: 2005 Escape SVT Supercharged
My vehicle's name: El Escapè

Postby AhuraMazda04 - August 25th, 2015, 11:53 pm

S-caped 1 wrote:Indeed. It WOULD be a fun road trip though. *hint hint*. lol. I'm even getting her fully detailed tomorrow ($155). I plan on hitting up a bunch of cruise nights and car shows to try and sell her.

Well know you would have a good friend here! (the escape a good home too ;) ) I just detailed mine yesterday and it's neat as a pin. Gonna upload pics tomorrow. I also painted my scrap yard rim and I was able to find the exact color to match the others in an AUTOZONE! So happy! Now I have matching rims again and all is right in the world. She's running sweet to (even after I accidentally neutral slammed her). Getting better mileage too 16 up to 19 per gallon now (all city)
Zoom, Zooom, Zoom!!!
Mazda Tribute 2001-2006= What you get when an SUV is raised by a family of sports cars.
Before:
After:
AhuraMazda04

E-C LEVEL 4

Postby S-caped 1 - September 5th, 2015, 10:29 pm

Nothing like a clean, happy, well running vehicle! I took her to a cruise night at the local Hooters tonight. I was parked next to a 2014 Roush Mustang. Guess which one got more second glances and photos? lol. I'm going to try to hit up as many cruise nights/car shows as I can before fall hits. If I can't sell it before winter hits I'm sadly just going to have to take a loss and sell it to a local car lot. A local place offered me $6,500 for it (to use as a promotional vehicle for their business.) I may just take them up on that.
S-caped 1

E-C LEVEL 4

Postby AhuraMazda04 - September 5th, 2015, 11:22 pm

S-caped 1 wrote:Nothing like a clean, happy, well running vehicle! I took her to a cruise night at the local Hooters tonight. I was parked next to a 2014 Roush Mustang. Guess which one got more second glances and photos? lol. I'm going to try to hit up as many cruise nights/car shows as I can before fall hits. If I can't sell it before winter hits I'm sadly just going to have to take a loss and sell it to a local car lot. A local place offered me $6,500 for it (to use as a promotional vehicle for their business.) I may just take them up on that.

I wish I could buy it!!! Ugh I feel like that kid that looks through the window at a toy they desperately want but, can't afford.... :cry:
Zoom, Zooom, Zoom!!!
Before:
After:
AhuraMazda04

E-C LEVEL 4

Postby AmericanPride - September 6th, 2015, 3:39 am

AhuraMazda04 wrote:
S-caped 1 wrote:Nothing like a clean, happy, well running vehicle! I took her to a cruise night at the local Hooters tonight. I was parked next to a 2014 Roush Mustang. Guess which one got more second glances and photos? lol. I'm going to try to hit up as many cruise nights/car shows as I can before fall hits. If I can't sell it before winter hits I'm sadly just going to have to take a loss and sell it to a local car lot. A local place offered me $6,500 for it (to use as a promotional vehicle for their business.) I may just take them up on that.

I wish I could buy it!!! Ugh I feel like that kid that looks through the window at a toy they desperately want but, can't afford.... :cry:

AmericanPride

E-C LEVEL 7

Postby AhuraMazda04 - September 6th, 2015, 1:58 pm

AmericanPride wrote:
AhuraMazda04 wrote:

Precisely! :D
Zoom, Zooom, Zoom!!!
Before:
After:
AhuraMazda04

E-C LEVEL 4

Postby AmericanPride - September 6th, 2015, 3:38 pm

AhuraMazda04 wrote:
AmericanPride wrote:
AhuraMazda04 wrote:[quote="S-caped 1"]Nothing like a clean, happy, well running vehicle! I took her to a cruise night at the local Hooters tonight. I was parked next to a 2014 Roush Mustang. Guess which one got more second glances and photos? lol. I'm going to try to hit up as many cruise nights/car shows as I can before fall hits. If I can't sell it before winter hits I'm sadly just going to have to take a loss and sell it to a local car lot. A local place offered me $6,500 for it (to use as a promotional vehicle for their business.) I may just take them up on that.

Precisely! :D[/quote]
You'll shoot your eye out! Lol
AmericanPride

E-C LEVEL 7

Postby S-caped 1 - September 6th, 2015, 10:17 pm

She's sexier than the leg lamp too! :lol: My wife and I would be willing to meet you half way (Like in Nashville, TN) if you were really serious about buying it. Just a thought.
S-caped 1

E-C LEVEL 4

Postby AhuraMazda04 - September 7th, 2015, 1:32 am

S-caped 1 wrote:She's sexier than the leg lamp too! :lol: My wife and I would be willing to meet you half way (Like in Nashville, TN) if you were really serious about buying it. Just a thought.

Unless I can trade my soul, I do not think I will be able to unfortunately. I would certainly travel for it! Just the whole student loan thing putting a damper on my life :(
Zoom, Zooom, Zoom!!!
Before:
After:
AhuraMazda04

E-C LEVEL 4

PreviousNext

Return to Swap 'n Shop