Escaping

Post your pictures here!

Re: Escaping

Postby MadMax - July 12th, 2019, 10:52 pm

Looks good, those are nice to have in the yard :thumb:
2010 Escape XLT 3.0 V6 AWD, Sun and Sync. Mods: OEM Running boards modded with LED lighting and red accent. LED lighting lower bumper front and rear. Paramount Grille, LED DRLs and fog lights, Interior LED accents, Custom Mud Flaps, Body side and bumper moldings, Blackened fog light bezels and ESCAPE letters, Chrome wheel skins, Tail light guards, Chrome exhaust tip, Custom roof rack with Carbon Fiber and red accents, Strut Tower bar, K&N filter, AVS Vent Visors

Formerly: 2006 Mazda Tribute

"Because I can... and I did, sure won't do that again"
MadMax
Super Moderator

E-C LEVEL 20

Remove Advertisements

Escape-City.com
Advertisement

Postby Meatloafmountain - May 5th, 2020, 7:14 pm

3 pallets and 8 tires. Still more room. I love this little worker.ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
* Blackhorse Grilleguard - Blackhorse Taillight Guards - Plasti-Dipped stock wheels - Plasti-Dipped grille - Spyder Headlights - Dawn Bodyside Molding - LED light bar - Ford Spoiler - Debadged - LED foglights - Tribute taillights - WeatherTech Lampguard Covers - Plasti-Dipped gas door - front air dam removed - TrailFX Rear Bumper Guard - No Boundaries Roof Rack

* WeatherTech Floor and Cargo mats - Saddleman Seat Covers - various Plasti-Dipped interior pieces - Greyman Tactical MOLLE boards

* Magnaflow exhaust - AEM Brute Force filter

* front strut tower bar - Moog Front Sway Bars - KYB Struts - H&R 1 inch Lift Springs, Front & Back - KONI Rear Shocks

* Optima Yellow Top battery

UpComing Mods / Repairs / Projects:
The Retrofit Source 2nd Gen Fog Light Thread | FTS 4X4 Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arm

Consolidated War Wagon Build Thread
Off Roading Thread
YouTube Offroading Channel
Meatloafmountain

E-C LEVEL 6
My vehicle: 2012 Ford Escape XLT V6 AWD
My vehicle's name: War Wagon

Postby RBNetEngr - May 6th, 2020, 11:31 pm

It’s amazing how versatile they are.

One feature that is really great is that the front passenger seat in my 2003 Tribute reclines completely flat, so if I need to carry something very long, folding the rear seat as well as the front seat will give a straight inside path from the dashboard to the tailgate. It helped when bringing home some tall storage cabinets from Ikea. We were able to bring them home without needing to have the tailgate open for the whole trip. And with the split rear seat, the passenger rode behind me in the driver’s seat.

-rb
RBNetEngr

E-C ROOKIE
WELCOME TO E-C!

Previous

Return to Pictures