Consolidated War Wagon build thread.

Post your pictures here!

Re: Weathertec floors mats and Saddleman seat covers (pics)

Postby Meatloafmountain - January 19th, 2014, 9:17 am

Jeff88 wrote:Your E is really coming together! Do you have the WTs in the back seat as well?

You gotta spill the beans... what do the cords lead to? iPod? Phone?

#Weathertech Rear Floor Mat

Yup! I do have Weathertec's for the rear as well. Here's a picture of it before the seat covers:

As for the cords, nothing special. A Garmin GPS, an iPod and my iPhone :P.
Last edited by Meatloafmountain on July 21st, 2017, 12:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
* Blackhorse Grilleguard - Blackhorse Taillight Guards - Plasti-Dipped stock wheels - Plasti-Dipped grille - Spyder Headlights - Dawn Bodyside Molding - LED light bar - Ford Spoiler - Debadged - LED foglights - Tribute taillights - WeatherTech Lampguard Covers - Plasti-Dipped gas door - front air dam removed - TrailFX Rear Bumper Guard - No Boundaries Roof Rack

* WeatherTech Floor and Cargo mats - Saddleman Seat Covers - various Plasti-Dipped interior pieces - Greyman Tactical MOLLE boards

* Magnaflow exhaust - AEM Brute Force filter

* front strut tower bar - Moog Front Sway Bars - KYB Struts - H&R 1 inch Lift Springs, Front & Back - KONI Rear Shocks

* Optima Yellow Top battery

UpComing Mods / Repairs / Projects:
The Retrofit Source 2nd Gen Fog Light Thread | FTS 4X4 Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arm

Consolidated War Wagon Build Thread
Off Roading Thread
YouTube Offroading Channel
Meatloafmountain

E-C LEVEL 6
My vehicle: 2012 Ford Escape XLT V6 AWD
My vehicle's name: War Wagon

Remove Advertisements

Escape-City.com
Advertisement

Postby Edgar J - January 27th, 2014, 6:07 pm

They look nice can you post more pictures I want to see the side of the front seats.
2011 XLT Steel Blue 2.5L
Edgar J

E-C LEVEL 3

Postby Meatloafmountain - January 28th, 2014, 6:27 pm

Pay no attention to the shenanigans at the front driver's seat or the mess on the passenger's seat.

#Automotive Innovations - Saddleman - Front Seat Covers
#Weathertech Front Floor Mats
Last edited by Meatloafmountain on July 21st, 2017, 12:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
* Blackhorse Grilleguard - Blackhorse Taillight Guards - Plasti-Dipped stock wheels - Plasti-Dipped grille - Spyder Headlights - Dawn Bodyside Molding - LED light bar - Ford Spoiler - Debadged - LED foglights - Tribute taillights - WeatherTech Lampguard Covers - Plasti-Dipped gas door - front air dam removed - TrailFX Rear Bumper Guard - No Boundaries Roof Rack

* WeatherTech Floor and Cargo mats - Saddleman Seat Covers - various Plasti-Dipped interior pieces - Greyman Tactical MOLLE boards

* front strut tower bar - Moog Front Sway Bars - KYB Struts - H&R 1 inch Lift Springs, Front & Back - KONI Rear Shocks

The Retrofit Source 2nd Gen Fog Light Thread | FTS 4X4 Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arm

Off Roading Thread
Meatloafmountain

E-C LEVEL 6

Postby Edgar J - January 28th, 2014, 11:01 pm

Thanks for the reply, insteresting the way they make them airbag compatible I though there were no cover on the side to allow airbags deploy in case of accident.
2011 XLT Steel Blue 2.5L
Edgar J

E-C LEVEL 3

Postby Meatloafmountain - January 28th, 2014, 11:25 pm

I'll take another picture of it, but it's not completely covered. The seat covers have a section that will open if the airbag engages. I should have it up tomorrow to show you.

Off Roading Thread
Meatloafmountain

E-C LEVEL 6

Postby Edgar J - February 1st, 2014, 7:48 pm

Thanks for your time on the pics!
2011 XLT Steel Blue 2.5L
Edgar J

E-C LEVEL 3

Postby detox8907 - February 3rd, 2014, 3:33 am

Nice, but a quick question. Did you install these on top of the original mats or did you have to remove them? I ask because if I get these I don't want to remove the originals and store them because I already have too much junk stored.
detox8907

E-C LEVEL 2
My vehicle: 2010 Ford Escape Limited V6

Postby rikshap001 - February 3rd, 2014, 10:46 am

The only reason I would pull the original mat would be to make sure that your new mat on the drivers side doesn't slide up and interfere with the pedals. You'd have to remove that mat so that the new one can grab onto the plastic nubs designed to hold your mat in place. Other than that, you could probably put them over the other mats... It looks like it would work in mine, I have the Husky liners.
rikshap001

E-C LEVEL 2
My nickname: Shap
My vehicle: 2012 Escape XLT V6 3.0l
My vehicle's name: CARDIS

Postby Meatloafmountain - February 3rd, 2014, 7:27 pm

Edgar J wrote:Thanks for your time on the pics!

Sorry about that. I've been caught up in training. Here's a pic of the velcro-secured flap that goes over the airbag.

detox8907 wrote:Nice, but a quick question. Did you install these on top of the original mats or did you have to remove them? I ask because if I get these I don't want to remove the originals and store them because I already have too much junk stored.

For the front seats, you can't. Weathertec floor mats on the driver's side secure to the vehicle. I also didn't put them under the rear seat liners. The only place I have the original mats under the liner is the cargo area.
Last edited by Meatloafmountain on July 21st, 2017, 12:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Off Roading Thread
Meatloafmountain

E-C LEVEL 6

Postby Torontonian - February 10th, 2014, 7:13 pm

Just recently got the WeatherTech mats for my front seats as well... They fit great but have you found water will leak through via the post mounts?
I had a lot of snow melt off my boots and when I pulled the mat out to dump all the water, I noticed the carpet underneath was soaked.
Ever since I've made sure to get rid of excess water quickly and it seems to be OK. The only place I can see water leaking is through the mount for the mat posts.
Torontonian

E-C ROOKIE
WELCOME TO E-C!

PreviousNext

Return to Pictures