Thanks for the link MadMax ! :yes:
Yes it is very dissapointing what photobucket have done. :(
stone

E-C LEVEL 20
My vehicle: 06 Ford Escape XLT 4X4
My vehicle's name: Little Tonka

Re: Photobucket pulls the plug - Read it and weep

Postby K270 - August 5th, 2017, 2:00 pm

I guess I was mistaken. I thought I had my sig photo up on Photobucket. Just checked and its on Flickr. Thankfully I don't have to mess with anything.....for now.

40% Tint Front Windows
Cravenspeed Stubby Antenna
Billet Grille upper and lower bumper
Ford Made Bug Shield
Ford Made Sun Roof Wind Deflector
Escape Decals bought off e-bay
K270

E-C LEVEL 3
My vehicle: 2012 Ford Escape XLT
My vehicle's name: Wile E Scape

Postby Escape94 - August 16th, 2017, 9:06 pm

I really hope photobucket realizes what they've done and makes some changes. They really have ruined a large chunk of the internet. Bugs me when someone asks an Escape question on the Facebook pages and I know the exact e-c thread to refer them to but it's either partially or entirely blank now :wall:

2011 Escape limited AWD V6 (301A) sterling gray metallic
Currently:
Hidden hitch tow hitch, OEM all weather floor mats, ESCAPE third brake light overlay, sport appearance headlamps, strut tower brace, Drag Wheels DR-33 rims, Mazda Tribute tail lights
Firestone Destination A/Ts P235/75/R16
Plastidip: smoked tail lights, gloss black shifter bezel, gloss black air vent trim
OEM black moulding (grille, bumper, hatch)
LEDs: front turn signals, front side markers, Morimoto XB LED fog lights, VLEDs V3 Triton Switchbacks, OPT 7 auxiliary pods
R.I.P 6/15/2017 :(
Escape94

E-C LEVEL 8
My vehicle: 2017 Subaru Forester XT

Postby FRENCHY - August 17th, 2017, 8:31 am

+ 1000 on that
17 YEARS OF DRIVING FORD ESCAPE
2011 Ford Escape LTD Tuxedo Black Metallic-EX RIDE, 3 other Escape, My Father has my ex 2008 E Limited
-I am sold with Ford, sorry other brand - I try your car everytime before buying a Ford.

Pics of my E https://escape-city.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 30#p366903
FRENCHY
Sympatico Modérateur, membre du comité d'accueil, et la première affiche sur le quatrième serveur de E-C

E-C LEVEL 21
My nickname: Frenchy
My vehicle: 2011 Ford Escape Limited/SAP
My vehicle's name: TFO(The Fourth One)

Postby Sevencycle - September 24th, 2017, 3:02 am

Why cant this forum find and easier way to post pictures ? Copy and paste, drag and drop ?
I would think in the technologically advanced planet there would be an easier way to do this.
G. Ripley
Sevencycle

E-C LEVEL 1
Congratulations on reaching 50 posts!
My vehicle: '02 Tribute ES 4x4

Postby thesavo - September 24th, 2017, 9:01 am

It's probably the forum software that doesn't support it. Usually software that is licensed and costs money.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
thesavo

E-C LEVEL 6
My vehicle: 2008 Mariner Base

Postby Charles - September 24th, 2017, 2:05 pm

Sevencycle wrote:Why cant this forum find and easier way to post pictures ? Copy and paste, drag and drop ?
I would think in the technologically advanced planet there would be an easier way to do this.

thesavo wrote:It's probably the forum software that doesn't support it. Usually software that is licensed and costs money.

Thesavo is correct about why you can't drag and drop photos. The forum software which was used to establish this forum in 2008 did not (and still does not) support the direct uploading of images.

If you are on a mobile device using the Tapatalk app, you can upload copies of images directly.
ImageMaps of US States And Canadian Provinces Camped In

Federal Ownership Respectfully Declined
Present Vehicle
2015 F450 Platinum Crew Cab Long Bed DRW, White Platinum Tricoat, 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel, 225/70R/19.5 tires, Almost every option known to man (except a sunroof). Ford 27.5K Fifth Wheel Hitch; AirRide LoadLifter 5000 Air Suspension System with LoadController Single Air Compressor System; 60 gallon RDS Aluminum Auxiliary Tank; Lund 6132 5th Wheel Truck Box
"19.5s are chick magnets"
Former Vehicles
2016 Escape Titanium FWD, Shadow Black, Equipment Pkg 301A, Titanium Technology Package with HID Auto Headlamps, BLIS, Active Park Assist, 2.0L EcoBoost, Panoramic Vista Roof, SYNC3 with Navigation, 19" wheels
Charles
Super Moderator and Supreme Overlord of Web Darkness

E-C LEVEL 22
My nickname: Charles
My vehicle: 2015 F-450 Platinum DRW 4x4

Postby thesavo - September 24th, 2017, 3:47 pm

Charles wrote:
Sevencycle wrote:Why cant this forum find and easier way to post pictures ? Copy and paste, drag and drop ?

thesavo wrote:It's probably the forum software that doesn't support it. Usually software that is licensed and costs money.

Thesavo is correct about why you can't drag and drop photos. The forum software which was used to establish this forum in 2008 did not (and still does not) support the direct uploading of images.

If you are on a mobile device using the Tapatalk app, you can upload copies of images directly.
It is wonderful. I find my self pushing uploads from my desktop to my phone, just to use Tapatalk to upload. It's also easy to edit a post to add/fix/change a picture.

thesavo

E-C LEVEL 6
My vehicle: 2008 Mariner Base

Postby Charles - February 21st, 2018, 4:36 pm

Our intrepid admin, Kevin, has found a work around to make Photobucket images visible again.

BTW: quick trick you can use on broken PB images. If you add the text "~original" to the end of Photobucket url's, the image works once more.

As an example, I used my Moderator superpowers to copy Escape94's siggy pic.

Code: Select all
[align=center][url=http://s1338.photobucket.com/user/a-compton94/media/CB3_zps3b7a0008.jpg.html][img]http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o691/a-compton94/CB3_zps3b7a0008.jpg[/img][/url][/align]

If you add "~original" (without the quotes), you get,

It will look something like this when you get done.

Code: Select all
[align=center][url=http://s1338.photobucket.com/user/a-compton94/media/CB3_zps3b7a0008.jpg.html][img]http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o691/a-compton94/CB3_zps3b7a0008.jpg~original[/img][/url][/align]
ImageMaps of US States And Canadian Provinces Camped In

Federal Ownership Respectfully Declined
Present Vehicle
2015 F450 Platinum Crew Cab Long Bed DRW, White Platinum Tricoat, 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel, 225/70R/19.5 tires, Almost every option known to man (except a sunroof). Ford 27.5K Fifth Wheel Hitch; AirRide LoadLifter 5000 Air Suspension System with LoadController Single Air Compressor System; 60 gallon RDS Aluminum Auxiliary Tank; Lund 6132 5th Wheel Truck Box
"19.5s are chick magnets"
Former Vehicles
2016 Escape Titanium FWD, Shadow Black, Equipment Pkg 301A, Titanium Technology Package with HID Auto Headlamps, BLIS, Active Park Assist, 2.0L EcoBoost, Panoramic Vista Roof, SYNC3 with Navigation, 19" wheels
Charles
Super Moderator and Supreme Overlord of Web Darkness

E-C LEVEL 22
My nickname: Charles
My vehicle: 2015 F-450 Platinum DRW 4x4

PreviousNext

Return to Pictures