Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

View Active Topics

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  raysfan 
#1 ·
I check in on Escape City at least a couple of times a week. It is really convenient to click that "view active topics" link on the main board index screen. But I noticed not everything that is new shows up there. For instance, last night I posted about a tacky air bag cover in Problems and Solutions. The post doesn't show up in "View Active". I wonder why it doesn't show. Make me wonder what I have been missing!

#2 ·
I agree, I do the same thing, I use Active Topics and New Posts...and rarely, if ever, try to navigate to the oddly organized folders for specific things (I use search for that I guess).

Some things slip through doing it this way, but not really enough posts to go looking for them, no one really has any details for my 2017 (which I have lots of questions about some issues, but crickets), so my possibly looking for a gen2 Hybrid for my son keeps me trying to stay up and contribute if I can.

#4 ·
Actually after talking to my wife, she's familiar with this. Any post you make will not show as new activity to you unless someone responds to it. It's not new which means it's not active to you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.