Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

Anybody else ever do this to their friends cars?

15K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  Spoone 
#1 ·

Me and my friends like to wrap each others cars for their birthdays :D, i did this one with one of my friends on our lunch break in about 20 mins, so its not as good as usual :whistle:

See less See more
#4 ·
Never did it to a friend's car but we did do it to a car belonging to the security at my school. The best part: the security guard was still in the car fast asleep! :bust: I nearly peed myself laughing! I have gutted the entire interior (carpet included) of a friend's old honda on his birthday. It took a few hours but was well worth it! :rockon: (And yes, we did put everything back together!)

#5 ·
Never did it and thank god no one ever did it to me 'cause I'd probably get really pissed and hurt someone... :rant: :D

#6 ·
Only thing i was involved in was we wired his horn to the brake pedal, this was years ago in high school..Sooo funny, all the way home his horn was beeping everytime he pushed on the brake.Wasnt until he was gonna have it checked out did we tell him what we did..He felt soo dumb thinking it was actually something wrong and never thought of a prank... :lol:

#7 ·
S-caped 1 said:
Never did it to a friend's car but we did do it to a car belonging to the security at my school. The best part: the security guard was still in the car fast asleep! :bust: I nearly peed myself laughing! I have gutted the entire interior (carpet included) of a friend's old honda on his birthday. It took a few hours but was well worth it! :rockon: (And yes, we did put everything back together!)
Awesome! You got some balls doing that to a security guard :clap:

jbone2470 said:
Only thing i was involved in was we wired his horn to the brake pedal, this was years ago in high school..Sooo funny, all the way home his horn was beeping everytime he pushed on the brake.Wasnt until he was gonna have it checked out did we tell him what we did..He felt soo dumb thinking it was actually something wrong and never thought of a prank... :lol:
Thats freaking amazing, major props on that one! :rockon:

#8 ·
B_Notneb said:
S-caped 1 said:
Awesome! You got some balls doing that to a security guard :clap:

jbone2470 said:
Thats freaking amazing, major props on that one! :rockon:
The security guards at the school were typically more inebriated than the students most of the time! We were trying to get some of them ousted in favor of an actual security company as students' cars were not only still being broken in to but also stolen from the school parking lots. One of the security guards, when "on patrol" hit an '88 or '89 F-250 with a newer S-10 with such force that the F-250 had severe frame damage, and this was in the school's parking lot!

#9 ·
The security guards at the school were typically more inebriated than the students most of the time! We were trying to get some of them ousted in favor of an actual security company as students' cars were not only still being broken in to but also stolen from the school parking lots. One of the security guards, when "on patrol" hit an '88 or '89 F-250 with a newer S-10 with such force that the F-250 had severe frame damage, and this was in the school's parking lot!
Damn, sounds like a rough area! :shock:

#11 ·
I was once in a practical joke war with a friend, and I had plans to fill her car with styrofoam peanuts through her sunroof. I was even saving enough peanuts to do it. The plan never materialized though. I did put her car up on bricks though. Very steathy, I jacked up the rear axle, and stacked bricks so the rear tires were 1/2" off the ground. She got in her car, pushed the pedal, and went nowhere.

#12 ·
Jay2TheRescue said:
I was once in a practical joke war with a friend, and I had plans to fill her car with styrofoam peanuts through her sunroof. I was even saving enough peanuts to do it. The plan never materialized though. I did put her car up on bricks though. Very steathy, I jacked up the rear axle, and stacked bricks so the rear tires were 1/2" off the ground. She got in her car, pushed the pedal, and went nowhere.
My friends and I were gonna try the peanuts one, but figured it'd be too hard to pull of haha

#13 ·
The only car pranks I have ever done were:

At my old job at a retail store we put a condom on our store managers exhaust tip and when he went to lunch we ran ran to the door and watched him try to start his car haha

In high school there was this mean girl no one liked and about 8 of us guys went out to the parking lot and was able to lift her Honda Civic up on a snow pile where she couldn't get it out :lol:

and also in high school a couple of us went threw the parking lot with screw drivers and put a bunch of peoples license plates upside down haha :lol:

#15 ·
nfdude04 said:
The only car pranks I have ever done were:

At my old job at a retail store we put a condom on our store managers exhaust tip and when he went to lunch we ran ran to the door and watched him try to start his car haha

and also in high school a couple of us went threw the parking lot with screw drivers and put a bunch of peoples license plates upside down haha :lol:
I'm definitley gonna do these two to my friends!! Thanks for the ideas!

Mantruck101 said:
My friends pulled one of these on me when I was at the movie theater one time:
We tried postits when we wrapped someones car last winter, but the salt on the car kept it from sticking :shrug:

#16 ·
:hyst:
I have never done that, but what I have done is we messed with a guy we all use to go to high school with. We took his truck, broke into it (you should never leave windows open in your vehicle), pushed it halfway across the parking lot, put a pocket pu$$y on the shift knob, lubed it all up, lubed the seat belt, steering wheel, door handles, etc, then proceeded to use window paint on all of his windows.

Mind you this was at his work parking lot and he was inside of the business.

We stayed back hidden away from his view and watched him walk out to not finding his car where he parked it.

He was furious. But totally worth it. :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :yahoo:

#17 ·
Nice work. Just be sure NOT to do this to a 'car guy' who loves his car. In this case, it is only a Toyota so obviously not a 'car guy' owner.

My car pranks were 1) Get hold of a real parking ticket or make one that looks real, scan it and clear the writting. Fill it out for your friend's car with a big fine and write in an offense that is totally outrageous like 'Not parked in center of space' or 'parked with wheels turned-failure to straighten front tires'. Good to do this to a 'Hot Head' and enjoy the ranting. 2) Back when 'hub caps' were common, you take one off and put a few pepples or marbles in it and replace it. Car makes horrible noise as it starts off. Centrifical forces move the pepples out and the noise goes away. Noise reappears when slowing down and then disappears at full stop. I drove some guys crazy with this one.

Back to the wrap job, this is one funny photo. I think I am gonna start a new threat and we can have a caption contest.

#18 ·
Me and my buddies did it once to a friends car. My one friend worked in a kitchen at the time so we had some real heavy duty wrap, lol. it also was winter and we had ice rain that night. my friend tried to blame us for making him late for work, but then late admitted to having went to leave 10 minutes late. none the less it was funny.

#19 ·
didn't do this myself, but saw it done.....

take one of those plastic wrapping ties from some newly delivered lumber, and tie it to the driveshaft of the bosses truck (works best if it is a 4x4, and you tie one to each driveline) watch him drive it for a few days and listen to him complain about the funny noise coming from his new truck......

#21 ·
Many moons ago, I wired a buddy's reverse switch to his horn. It was an ancient AMC Hornet, and super simple. Took him 2 weeks to figure it out, and it was hilarious every time he'd park anywhere.

Otherwise, high-beams wired to brake lights, and the ever-popular zip-tie on the driveshaft.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.