Anybody else ever do this to their friends cars?

Got a rhyme? Got a gag? Want a laugh? Check here!

Anybody else ever do this to their friends cars?

Postby B_Notneb - January 8th, 2012, 11:28 pm

Me and my friends like to wrap each others cars for their birthdays :D, i did this one with one of my friends on our lunch break in about 20 mins, so its not as good as usual :whistle:
2014 Escape Titanium 2.0 AWD
B_Notneb

E-C LEVEL 2

Remove Advertisements

Escape-City.com
Advertisement

Re: Anybody else ever do this to their friends cars?

Postby Charles - January 9th, 2012, 6:16 am

I like it!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
ImageMaps of US States And Canadian Provinces Camped In

Federal Ownership Respectfully Declined
Present Vehicle
2015 F450 Platinum Crew Cab Long Bed DRW, White Platinum Tricoat, 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel, 225/70R/19.5 tires, Almost every option known to man (except a sunroof). Ford 27.5K Fifth Wheel Hitch; AirRide LoadLifter 5000 Air Suspension System with LoadController Single Air Compressor System; 60 gallon RDS Aluminum Auxiliary Tank; Lund 6132 5th Wheel Truck Box
"19.5s are chick magnets"
Former Vehicles
2016 Escape Titanium FWD, Shadow Black, Equipment Pkg 301A, Titanium Technology Package with HID Auto Headlamps, BLIS, Active Park Assist, 2.0L EcoBoost, Panoramic Vista Roof, SYNC3 with Navigation, 19" wheels
Charles
Super Moderator and Supreme Overlord of Web Darkness

E-C LEVEL 22
My nickname: Charles
My vehicle: 2015 F-450 Platinum DRW 4x4

Postby FRENCHY - January 9th, 2012, 7:34 am

Yes i like it too but nope, never do this :thumb:

Frenchy
Last edited by FRENCHY on January 9th, 2012, 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
17 YEARS OF DRIVING FORD ESCAPE
2011 Ford Escape LTD Tuxedo Black Metallic-EX RIDE, 3 other Escape, My Father has my ex 2008 E Limited
-I am sold with Ford, sorry other brand - I try your car everytime before buying a Ford.

Pics of my E https://escape-city.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 30#p366903
FRENCHY
Sympatico Modérateur, membre du comité d'accueil, et la première affiche sur le quatrième serveur de E-C

E-C LEVEL 21
My nickname: Frenchy
My vehicle: 2011 Ford Escape Limited/SAP
My vehicle's name: TFO(The Fourth One)

Postby S-caped 1 - January 9th, 2012, 1:29 pm

Never did it to a friend's car but we did do it to a car belonging to the security at my school. The best part: the security guard was still in the car fast asleep! :bust: I nearly peed myself laughing! I have gutted the entire interior (carpet included) of a friend's old honda on his birthday. It took a few hours but was well worth it! :rockon: (And yes, we did put everything back together!)
Last edited by S-caped 1 on January 9th, 2012, 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S-caped 1

E-C LEVEL 4
My vehicle: 2005 Escape SVT Supercharged
My vehicle's name: El Escapè

Postby RobtRoma - January 9th, 2012, 2:02 pm

Never did it and thank god no one ever did it to me 'cause I'd probably get really pissed and hurt someone... :rant: :D
The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time,
but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment...

ImageImageImage
RobtRoma
Super Moderator and E-C's 100,000th AND 200,000th Poster

E-C LEVEL 20
My nickname: Rob
My vehicle: 2002 XLT 4x4
My vehicle's name: The Mean Green Machine

Postby jbone2470 - January 9th, 2012, 5:18 pm

Only thing i was involved in was we wired his horn to the brake pedal, this was years ago in high school..Sooo funny, all the way home his horn was beeping everytime he pushed on the brake.Wasnt until he was gonna have it checked out did we tell him what we did..He felt soo dumb thinking it was actually something wrong and never thought of a prank... :lol:

"Everyone Deserves A Second Chance"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hella 500 FogLights,Aries Brushguard,Firestone Destination A/T's,Pioneer avh-p3300BT,UltraGuage EM,GArmin GPS,OEM Molded MudFlaps,AVS VentVisors,And many More to come....
jbone2470

E-C LEVEL 14
My nickname: JBONE
My vehicle: 2004 Ford Escape Limited4x4 V6
My vehicle's name: JBONE

Postby B_Notneb - January 9th, 2012, 7:02 pm

S-caped 1 wrote:Never did it to a friend's car but we did do it to a car belonging to the security at my school. The best part: the security guard was still in the car fast asleep! :bust: I nearly peed myself laughing! I have gutted the entire interior (carpet included) of a friend's old honda on his birthday. It took a few hours but was well worth it! :rockon: (And yes, we did put everything back together!)

Awesome! You got some balls doing that to a security guard :clap:

jbone2470 wrote:Only thing i was involved in was we wired his horn to the brake pedal, this was years ago in high school..Sooo funny, all the way home his horn was beeping everytime he pushed on the brake.Wasnt until he was gonna have it checked out did we tell him what we did..He felt soo dumb thinking it was actually something wrong and never thought of a prank... :lol:

Thats freaking amazing, major props on that one! :rockon:
B_Notneb

E-C LEVEL 2

Postby S-caped 1 - January 10th, 2012, 9:22 am

B_Notneb wrote:
S-caped 1 wrote:Never did it to a friend's car but we did do it to a car belonging to the security at my school. The best part: the security guard was still in the car fast asleep! :bust: I nearly peed myself laughing! I have gutted the entire interior (carpet included) of a friend's old honda on his birthday. It took a few hours but was well worth it! :rockon: (And yes, we did put everything back together!)

Awesome! You got some balls doing that to a security guard :clap:

jbone2470 wrote:Only thing i was involved in was we wired his horn to the brake pedal, this was years ago in high school..Sooo funny, all the way home his horn was beeping everytime he pushed on the brake.Wasnt until he was gonna have it checked out did we tell him what we did..He felt soo dumb thinking it was actually something wrong and never thought of a prank... :lol:

Thats freaking amazing, major props on that one! :rockon:

The security guards at the school were typically more inebriated than the students most of the time! We were trying to get some of them ousted in favor of an actual security company as students’ cars were not only still being broken in to but also stolen from the school parking lots. One of the security guards, when “on patrol” hit an ’88 or ’89 F-250 with a newer S-10 with such force that the F-250 had severe frame damage, and this was in the school’s parking lot!
S-caped 1

E-C LEVEL 4

Postby B_Notneb - January 10th, 2012, 4:28 pm

The security guards at the school were typically more inebriated than the students most of the time! We were trying to get some of them ousted in favor of an actual security company as students’ cars were not only still being broken in to but also stolen from the school parking lots. One of the security guards, when “on patrol” hit an ’88 or ’89 F-250 with a newer S-10 with such force that the F-250 had severe frame damage, and this was in the school’s parking lot!

Damn, sounds like a rough area! :shock:
B_Notneb

E-C LEVEL 2

Postby S-caped 1 - January 10th, 2012, 4:42 pm

Indeed, the ghetto of Nashville, TN. Beautiful state and city. Great food. Baaad ghetto!
S-caped 1

E-C LEVEL 4

Next

Return to Comic Relief