Anybody else ever do this to their friends cars?

Got a rhyme? Got a gag? Want a laugh? Check here!

Re: Anybody else ever do this to their friends cars?

Postby Jay2TheRescue - January 10th, 2012, 5:01 pm

I was once in a practical joke war with a friend, and I had plans to fill her car with styrofoam peanuts through her sunroof. I was even saving enough peanuts to do it. The plan never materialized though. I did put her car up on bricks though. Very steathy, I jacked up the rear axle, and stacked bricks so the rear tires were 1/2" off the ground. She got in her car, pushed the pedal, and went nowhere.

Jay2TheRescue

E-C LEVEL 10
My vehicle: 2008 Ford Escape Hybrid 4x4
My vehicle's name: The Toaster

Remove Advertisements

Escape-City.com
Advertisement

Postby B_Notneb - January 11th, 2012, 5:46 pm

Jay2TheRescue wrote:I was once in a practical joke war with a friend, and I had plans to fill her car with styrofoam peanuts through her sunroof. I was even saving enough peanuts to do it. The plan never materialized though. I did put her car up on bricks though. Very steathy, I jacked up the rear axle, and stacked bricks so the rear tires were 1/2" off the ground. She got in her car, pushed the pedal, and went nowhere.

My friends and I were gonna try the peanuts one, but figured it'd be too hard to pull of haha
2014 Escape Titanium 2.0 AWD
B_Notneb

E-C LEVEL 2

Postby nfdude04 - January 11th, 2012, 7:27 pm

The only car pranks I have ever done were:

At my old job at a retail store we put a condom on our store managers exhaust tip and when he went to lunch we ran ran to the door and watched him try to start his car haha

In high school there was this mean girl no one liked and about 8 of us guys went out to the parking lot and was able to lift her Honda Civic up on a snow pile where she couldn't get it out :lol:

and also in high school a couple of us went threw the parking lot with screw drivers and put a bunch of peoples license plates upside down haha :lol:
2002 Ford Escape XLS 2.0 4x4- Daily Driver
2001 Ford Escape XLT 3.0 4x4 -Retired with 285,000+ miles!
2002 Ford F-350 4x4 7.3 Diesel- My big toy
1996 Ford Mustang GT - My fast toy (had it over 10 years!)
nfdude04

E-C LEVEL 2
My nickname: nfdude04
My vehicle: 02 Escape XLS 2.0 5-speed 4x4

Postby Mantruck101 - January 11th, 2012, 8:12 pm

My friends pulled one of these on me when I was at the movie theater one time:
Current: 2013 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD - 49K
Sold: 2010 Escape XLT V6 4WD -125K+ miles when I handed over the keys :-(
Mantruck101

E-C LEVEL 7
Congratulations on reaching 1,500 posts!
My vehicle: 2013 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD
My vehicle's name: The Meatball

Postby B_Notneb - January 12th, 2012, 4:19 pm

nfdude04 wrote:The only car pranks I have ever done were:

At my old job at a retail store we put a condom on our store managers exhaust tip and when he went to lunch we ran ran to the door and watched him try to start his car haha

and also in high school a couple of us went threw the parking lot with screw drivers and put a bunch of peoples license plates upside down haha :lol:

I'm definitley gonna do these two to my friends!! Thanks for the ideas!

Mantruck101 wrote:My friends pulled one of these on me when I was at the movie theater one time:

We tried postits when we wrapped someones car last winter, but the salt on the car kept it from sticking :shrug:
2014 Escape Titanium 2.0 AWD
B_Notneb

E-C LEVEL 2

Postby raylynn77777 - February 7th, 2014, 4:32 pm

:hyst:
I have never done that, but what I have done is we messed with a guy we all use to go to high school with. We took his truck, broke into it (you should never leave windows open in your vehicle), pushed it halfway across the parking lot, put a pocket pu$$y on the shift knob, lubed it all up, lubed the seat belt, steering wheel, door handles, etc, then proceeded to use window paint on all of his windows.

Mind you this was at his work parking lot and he was inside of the business.

We stayed back hidden away from his view and watched him walk out to not finding his car where he parked it.

He was furious. But totally worth it. :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :yahoo:
raylynn77777

E-C ROOKIE
WELCOME TO E-C!
My nickname: Raylynn
My vehicle: 2010 FORD ESCAPE XLT 2WD
My vehicle's name: GERSHWIN

Postby raysfan - February 11th, 2014, 2:24 am

Nice work. Just be sure NOT to do this to a 'car guy' who loves his car. In this case, it is only a Toyota so obviously not a 'car guy' owner.

My car pranks were 1) Get hold of a real parking ticket or make one that looks real, scan it and clear the writting. Fill it out for your friend's car with a big fine and write in an offense that is totally outrageous like 'Not parked in center of space' or 'parked with wheels turned-failure to straighten front tires'. Good to do this to a 'Hot Head' and enjoy the ranting. 2) Back when 'hub caps' were common, you take one off and put a few pepples or marbles in it and replace it. Car makes horrible noise as it starts off. Centrifical forces move the pepples out and the noise goes away. Noise reappears when slowing down and then disappears at full stop. I drove some guys crazy with this one.

Back to the wrap job, this is one funny photo. I think I am gonna start a new threat and we can have a caption contest.
raysfan

E-C LEVEL 2

Postby farnzy - July 15th, 2014, 11:56 am

Me and my buddies did it once to a friends car. My one friend worked in a kitchen at the time so we had some real heavy duty wrap, lol. it also was winter and we had ice rain that night. my friend tried to blame us for making him late for work, but then late admitted to having went to leave 10 minutes late. none the less it was funny.
farnzy

E-C LEVEL 2
Congratulations on reaching 100 posts!
My nickname: Kyle
My vehicle: 2005 Escape RIP 2001 Focus

Postby Skywoulf - May 21st, 2017, 10:30 pm

didn't do this myself, but saw it done.....

take one of those plastic wrapping ties from some newly delivered lumber, and tie it to the driveshaft of the bosses truck (works best if it is a 4x4, and you tie one to each driveline) watch him drive it for a few days and listen to him complain about the funny noise coming from his new truck......
Skywoulf

E-C LEVEL 2
Congratulations on reaching 100 posts!
My nickname: Sky
My vehicle: 2006 escape xlt 4x4 v6 3.0
My vehicle's name: does it need one?

Postby underthetire - June 1st, 2017, 7:05 pm

Yes, yes I have. Even used the clear tape around it once it was wrapped. My friend happened to have his boss with him. Took him 45 minutes to get it off.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk
underthetire

E-C LEVEL 8
My vehicle: 2009 xlt sun and sync 2.5
My vehicle's name: Money saver

Previous

Return to Comic Relief