New Guy

Please pull up a barcalounger and introduce yourself! We also love pictures!

New Guy

Postby punishergod66701 - July 14th, 2020, 11:14 pm

hello everyone

My name is Tj.. just bought my first escape..well technically traded a motorcycle for it. But i got a 2008 XLT escape 2.3. Decided to look for a group dedicated to Escapes because i have a few questions about it. So i am about to go search the boards see if i can get any help. She isnt perfect she needs some work but i already started. Just put a new oil pan fresh battery and fresh oil in it.. But took it to fill it up today and found some problems so just needing some help and advice. So a little bit about it.. when i got it my ex's cousin had it. And he hit a tree stump and just ruined the oil pan..but he was smart shut it off immediately then he took a loader and carefully took it off the stump or i supposed i didnt see any damage underneath but the oil pan. So i traded a yamaha royal star for it i already have a harley so idont need it and i bought it for me and my ex lol and then our 13 year relationship just went out the door and it was just a heartbreak so i just said to hell with it and traded it for it. Now as you can see by the pics it has its ding and flaws but all in all its decent i need to wash her and i just completely detailed inside so its pretty clean.
Attachments
FordEscape2.jpg
escape1.jpg
punishergod66701

E-C ROOKIE
WELCOME TO E-C!

Remove Advertisements

Escape-City.com
Advertisement

Re: New Guy

Postby Charles - July 15th, 2020, 8:09 am

Welcome to the City TJ!!! We are glad you joined us!!! :welcome:
ImageMaps of US States And Canadian Provinces Camped In

Federal Ownership Respectfully Declined
Present Vehicle
2015 F450 Platinum Crew Cab Long Bed DRW, White Platinum Tricoat, 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel, 225/70R/19.5 tires, Almost every option known to man (except a sunroof). Ford 27.5K Fifth Wheel Hitch; AirRide LoadLifter 5000 Air Suspension System with LoadController Single Air Compressor System; 60 gallon RDS Aluminum Auxiliary Tank; K&W 500 Series Chest Toolbox
"19.5s are chick magnets"
Former Vehicles
2016 Escape Titanium FWD, Shadow Black, Equipment Pkg 301A, Titanium Technology Package with HID Auto Headlamps, BLIS, Active Park Assist, 2.0L EcoBoost, Panoramic Vista Roof, SYNC3 with Navigation, 19" wheels
2012 Buick Verano Leather Group - Black Onyx - Sunroof, Navigation, Premium Exterior Package, WeatherTech DigitalFit liners (1st & 2nd Row), Wireless Rear View Camera.
Charles
Super Moderator and Supreme Overlord of Web Darkness

E-C LEVEL 22
My nickname: Charles
My vehicle: 2015 F-450 Platinum DRW 4x4

Postby sanchezkk - October 15th, 2020, 7:30 pm

Hi,

I just bought an 08 Escape XLT 2.3l FWD AT with only 102,000 miles on the engine. I found out it's a one owner, and we all know that's a rarity these days. I saw your purchase and I stopped in to say good luck and wanted to know if there are any new updates to the status of your Escape since you originally posted. Thanks in advance.
sanchezkk

E-C ROOKIE
WELCOME TO E-C!
My vehicle: 2006 Mercury Mariner FWD Lxy
My vehicle's name: Silvie

Postby MadMax - October 16th, 2020, 5:46 am

Hi, welcome! Good luck with your new Escape :thumb:
2010 Escape XLT 3.0 V6 AWD, Sun and Sync. Mods: OEM Running boards modded with LED lighting and red accent. LED lighting lower bumper front and rear. Paramount Grille, LED DRLs and fog lights, Interior LED accents, Custom Mud Flaps, Body side and bumper moldings, Blackened fog light bezels and ESCAPE letters, Chrome wheel skins, Tail light guards, Chrome exhaust tip, Custom roof rack with Carbon Fiber and red accents, Strut Tower bar, K&N filter, AVS Vent Visors

Formerly: 2006 Mazda Tribute

"Because I can... and I did, sure won't do that again"
MadMax
Super Moderator

E-C LEVEL 20

Return to Introducing <insert name>!!!