Speakers

Stereo, speakers, A/V, Sirius, amplifiers, navigation, wiring, more

Speakers

Postby Drauggie - April 16th, 2021, 1:36 am

I have a 2008 Ford Escape limited I've done a couple upgrades here and there like headlights and cerakote but today I installed a double din head unit and want to tap into the factory amp wires to grab power and ground possibly a remote but the diagrams are a huge headache for me I didn’t use a pac interface for radio just hard wired it into existing connections but would like to add aftermarket amp and subwoofer PLEAAASE HEELP
Drauggie

E-C ROOKIE
WELCOME TO E-C!

Remove Advertisements

Escape-City.com
Advertisement

Re: Speakers

Postby Charles - April 16th, 2021, 2:02 pm

First of all, welcome to the City!!! :hi: We are glad you joined us!!! :yes:

I moved your topic to our Audio & Video Mods forum to increase the likelihood of getting your questions answered.

:beer:
ImageMaps of US States And Canadian Provinces Camped In

Federal Ownership Respectfully Declined
Present Vehicle
2015 F450 Platinum Crew Cab Long Bed DRW, White Platinum Tricoat, 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel, 225/70R/19.5 tires, Almost every option known to man (except a sunroof). Ford 27.5K Fifth Wheel Hitch; AirRide LoadLifter 5000 Air Suspension System with LoadController Single Air Compressor System; 60 gallon RDS Aluminum Auxiliary Tank; Lund 6132 5th Wheel Truck Box
"19.5s are chick magnets"
Former Vehicles
2016 Escape Titanium FWD, Shadow Black, Equipment Pkg 301A, Titanium Technology Package with HID Auto Headlamps, BLIS, Active Park Assist, 2.0L EcoBoost, Panoramic Vista Roof, SYNC3 with Navigation, 19" wheels
Charles
Super Moderator and Supreme Overlord of Web Darkness

E-C LEVEL 22
My nickname: Charles
My vehicle: 2015 F-450 Platinum DRW 4x4

Re: Speakers

Postby thesavo - April 16th, 2021, 3:14 pm

Hi and welcome. I can get you the factory wiring diagram with factory amp. What is your end result? Are you looking to replace the factory amp? or is this a two step mod?
thesavo

E-C LEVEL 6
My vehicle: 2008 Mariner Base

Return to Audio/Video Mods