Ford Escape Suspension Lift kit?

Suspension, brakes, chassis, subframe, more

Ford Escape Suspension Lift kit?

Postby Ratassie - February 5th, 2020, 9:45 am

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to look for a suspension lift kit for a 2001 ford escape xlt. Maybe I need something like on this article I'm considering a 3" lift kit to help give a little more clearance for safety reasons due to the amount of water that gathers in my area when it rains, nothing for offroading, mainly for safe navigation through rough spots during severe weather. Also does anyone know of any pictures available of ford escapes that have had lift kits installed?

Many thanks in advance.
Last edited by Ratassie on March 2nd, 2020, 11:45 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ratassie

E-C ROOKIE
WELCOME TO E-C!

Remove Advertisements

Escape-City.com
Advertisement

Re: Ford Escape Suspension Lift kit?

Postby DarkStone06 - February 7th, 2020, 5:09 pm

There's a lot of info in this forum about installing a lift on your E. You can find it all by using the search function, or you can view the thread that I just posted. I provided links, and prices for a low budget 2" front, 1" rear lift (could easily go higher in the rear for the same price.) The front would require a spacer lift, plus a coil spring lift to get to 3". You may run into problems with your CV boots at that height, and its a lot more expensive to gain that extra inch. I think you will be surprised at how high they sit with a basic 2" front 1-2" rear lift, and some larger tires like 245/75r16s (31s).
Lampis Blue 2005 Mazda Tribute 2.3L 5 speed 4wd RARE!
2013 Ford Flex Limited EB with water/meth
1990 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
2006 Escape XLS 2.3L 5 speed 70k miles (sold) :'-(
2003 Escape XLT 3.0L AWD 106k miles (sold)
1989 Jeep Cherokee 4.0L 4wd (traded for Wagoneer)
DarkStone06

E-C LEVEL 2
Congratulations on reaching 100 posts!
My vehicle: 2005 Tribute 2.3L 5 speed 4WD

Return to Suspension Mods