Signature pictures

Run into another E/M/T worthy of a shoutout?
Forum rules
Found an Escape, Mariner, or Tribute worth mentioning?

Thread title should list: color, model, location

Additional required information in the post: estimated model year , time and date, the motivation behind seeking that car out.

You never know - they could already be on Escape City!

Re: Signature pictures

Postby Charles - October 20th, 2017, 8:56 am

LimitedLad wrote:So, it's been a while since action on this topic, anything new on what source to provide pix from?
Please note that "Photobucket" (using a non-offensive consonant in the middle there....) is NOT an option as I tried them for another site and it was more painful than root canal. Their software was even invasive by searching my PC for data to create endless advert pop-ups that covered the screen, preventing any sort of real use.
And as many can see now, the E-C has become a mess of extortion threats from Photobucket. Yes, I did check the URL shown and unless you pay them, they will never again allow your pix to seen anywhere. Obviously desperate for bucks as their business model seems to be failing.
Good point about the secure issue, need to find that magical http:// site that allows this site access to obtain the pix.
However, going forwards, any chance that uploading right into the site may ever be an option?
Thx Mods for your assistance and insight.

End of day update
Stumbled upon the topic regarding Photobucket, did not know the problem went back that far. Last time I used it was probably April. Still feeling the pain..... :wall:

For the few pics I have uploaded here since the extortion started, I am using Flikr.
ImageMaps of US States And Canadian Provinces Camped In

Federal Ownership Respectfully Declined
Present Vehicle
2015 F450 Platinum Crew Cab Long Bed DRW, White Platinum Tricoat, 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel, 225/70R/19.5 tires, Almost every option known to man (except a sunroof). Ford 27.5K Fifth Wheel Hitch; AirRide LoadLifter 5000 Air Suspension System with LoadController Single Air Compressor System; 60 gallon RDS Aluminum Auxiliary Tank; K&W 500 Series Chest Toolbox
"19.5s are chick magnets"
Former Vehicles
2016 Escape Titanium FWD, Shadow Black, Equipment Pkg 301A, Titanium Technology Package with HID Auto Headlamps, BLIS, Active Park Assist, 2.0L EcoBoost, Panoramic Vista Roof, SYNC3 with Navigation, 19" wheels
2012 Buick Verano Leather Group - Black Onyx - Sunroof, Navigation, Premium Exterior Package, WeatherTech DigitalFit liners (1st & 2nd Row), Wireless Rear View Camera.
Charles
Super Moderator and Supreme Overlord of Web Darkness

E-C LEVEL 22
My nickname: Charles
My vehicle: 2015 F-450 Platinum DRW 4x4

Remove Advertisements

Escape-City.com
Advertisement

Postby LimitedLad - October 22nd, 2017, 9:12 am

Thanks for that, I sussed it out, looks pretty "friendly". Do you use the basic service or the Pro? I don't need the ad-free version (need to save the $, being retired and all...) but not if they are like PB and just inundate you with them.
The closest thing made to replace my late & lamented Taurus wagons.
LimitedLad

E-C ROOKIE
WELCOME TO E-C!
My vehicle: 2011 Ford Escape Limited AWD
My vehicle's name: Goldie Fawn

Postby Charles - October 22nd, 2017, 2:11 pm

LimitedLad wrote:Thanks for that, I sussed it out, looks pretty "friendly". Do you use the basic service or the Pro? I don't need the ad-free version (need to save the $, being retired and all...) but not if they are like PB and just inundate you with them.

I am too cheap to pay for the Pro version. I can Beta test it for free though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
ImageMaps of US States And Canadian Provinces Camped In

Federal Ownership Respectfully Declined
Present Vehicle
2015 F450 Platinum Crew Cab Long Bed DRW, White Platinum Tricoat, 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel, 225/70R/19.5 tires, Almost every option known to man (except a sunroof). Ford 27.5K Fifth Wheel Hitch; AirRide LoadLifter 5000 Air Suspension System with LoadController Single Air Compressor System; 60 gallon RDS Aluminum Auxiliary Tank; K&W 500 Series Chest Toolbox
"19.5s are chick magnets"
Former Vehicles
2016 Escape Titanium FWD, Shadow Black, Equipment Pkg 301A, Titanium Technology Package with HID Auto Headlamps, BLIS, Active Park Assist, 2.0L EcoBoost, Panoramic Vista Roof, SYNC3 with Navigation, 19" wheels
2012 Buick Verano Leather Group - Black Onyx - Sunroof, Navigation, Premium Exterior Package, WeatherTech DigitalFit liners (1st & 2nd Row), Wireless Rear View Camera.
Charles
Super Moderator and Supreme Overlord of Web Darkness

E-C LEVEL 22
My nickname: Charles
My vehicle: 2015 F-450 Platinum DRW 4x4

Previous

Return to Spotted!