Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

Picture size??

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  RobtRoma 
#1 ·
I got a question..What is a respectable size to post on here in E-C?? I know posting big pics is space consuming,unless your trying to show something up close, but then again theres macro....I just don't want to pi$$ anyone off when i post my photo's....thanx :peace: I think my signature is at 640x480, seems a tad big??

or one of these better??

640x480
320x240
160x120

:shrug:

#2 ·
I usually do "25%" of my original shots through Paint or Photoshop and then let the browser size do the rest of the work. The forum is designed to adjust image sizes automatically based on browser size. Large image, at full screen will give you the largest possible screen. Those who use a smaller window will had a respectively smaller window.

Anything smaller than 640x480 and I'd need to pull out the magnifying glass.

As for the signature, I go for width instead of height. Height is a waste of space, IMO.

#3 ·
Thanx for the input, I use photobucket or tinypic.. :peace:

#4 ·
640x480 is a good size for photos within a post. I tend to agree with Tang on the sig pic. I'm not a fan of the huge sigs and prefer banner types... wide but not tall. I need to make a new one with both the Escape & Mustang. I think I've got too much in my sig... :angel:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.