Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

Official Ford Customer Service "Out of the Office" Thread

83K views 139 replies 17 participants last post by  maurilio 
#1 ·
This thread is where any out of office notices will be posted including holidays and when the representative covering this board will be out.

Thanks!

Cory

#2 ·
Good Morning!

Cory is home today... he is not feeling well :barf: (didn't get his flu shot :doh: ;)).

If you need anything before he returns to work, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Relationship Center @ 800.392.3673 (M-F 8-8 EST).

You can also reach Seni & Tasha via Twitter @FordCustService or Jamie at Ford on Facebook.com/Ford.

Have a great day!

Melissa

#3 ·
Hi all - FYI Cory is still out of the office. Please refer to my previous post if you need to get in touch with us.

If you have any order status inquiries, you can shoot those over via PM and we will still try to get those answered.

Have a great day everyone!

Melissa

#10 ·
Happy holidays to you too, Cory!! Enjoy the pie and family time!!

:wave: :beer: :wave:

#17 ·
Hey everyone,

I'll be taking some vacation for the rest of the day to spend with family in town. If you're waiting for a reply to a PM, I'll be back tomorrow morning. :D

jpark said:
Happy New Year, Cory!
Colleen said:
Happy New Year, Cory! :)
Charles said:
Happy New Year Cory!!!

This is how Count and Sarah brought in the New Year!!!...
Edit: I'm sorry I missed your posts before; thanks sending the New Year cheer!

Charles - That picture belongs on a greeting card! :thumb:

Cory

#21 ·
Hi guys,

Cory will be out of the office again today due to an unexpected event. As I mentioned before, for immediate assistance before he gets back, please call our Customer Relationship Center at 1-800-392-3673 (Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM Local Time).

You can also reach Thomas, Aley & Cole via Twitter @FordService or Tasha at Ford on Facebook.com/Ford.

Have a nice day!

Deysha

#22 ·
Good Morning!

Cory is home feeling a little under the weather today... :stifle: .

If you need anything before he returns to work, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Relationship Center at 1-800-392-3673 (Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM Local Time).

You can also reach Thomas via Twitter @FordService or Natasha at Ford on http://www.facebook.com/#!/FordCustomerService.

Have a great day!

Deysha

#24 ·
Hello members,

Cory is still feeling icky today and will not be in the office.

As you already know, if you need anything, please don't hesitate to contact the CRC at 1-800-392-3673 (Mon-Fri 8AM to 5PM local time), or you can reach Thomas via Twitter @FordService or Tasha at Ford on Facebook.com/Ford.

Happy Friday! :D

Deysha

#26 ·
Colleen said:
I hope you feel better soon, Cory!
Dasha said:
Feel better, Cory!! :heart: Thanks, Deysha!! :D
Colleen & Dasha,

As Deysha perfectly stated, the "icky" grabbed me and wouldn't let go. Thanks a lot for the kind words! :blush:

Cory

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.