Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Problems logging in?

970K views 84 replies 31 participants last post by  Colleen 
#1 ·
Hola,

I made some changes to the site this morning. If you have trouble logging in, click the Delete All Board Cookies link on the lower right side of the page. Also, delete any cookies stored by your browser.

I wasn't able to get in here myself until I cleared out cookies, and then it worked fine again.

Sorry about the inconvenience, but people were having trouble signing up and/or logging in, and these changes will fix things going forward.

-JP

For help with logging in or account activations, please send an e-mail to ec.activate@gmail.com with your username and the issue you are having. For users with an activated account but who still cannot log in, please include which browser you are using. Do not include your password! That is confidential information and no one will ever ask you for it.

#79 ·
JIMMYJOHN said:
Please Help I'm Having Trouble Getting Into All Areas.
My trouble is, very slow page loads on EC. It has been getting worse for a few days. Thought it was the iPad but now also happening on my desktop units (but, sometimes it's OK :? ).
JJ is your problem similar to this?

#81 ·
#82 ·
:? :? PLEASE HELP ME!!! yOU CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH TROUBLE i'VE HAD GETTING BACK HOME. IT HAS TO BE LIKE A CHILD BEING LOST AND NOT BEING ABLE TO FIND THEIR WAY BACK. i GOT AN EMAIL THAT SAID DASHA FROM EC HAD SENT ME A PRIVATE NOTE.
i CAN NOT TELL YOU HOW MANY TIMES I'VE TRIED TOO GET BACK ON THIS SITE BUT FAILED AND ENDED UP IN TEARS. I GAVE UP SOME TIME AGO. SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED. I NEED TO GET A NEW PASS WORD OR SOMETHING CAUSE IT SENT ME AN EMAIL WITH A LOT OF LETTERS AND NUMBERS THAT DON'T MAKE SENCE BUT DID GET ME HERE. PLEASE HELP ME GET BACK ON SO I WON'T GET LOCKED OUT AGAIN! I THOUGHT I'D DONE SOMETHING WRONG AND WASN'T WANTED ANY MORE. i'LL WAIT TO SEE A REPLY SOO I HOPE. :heart:

#83 ·
JJ, we will get you back on here. One of the mods with the know how or JP will take care of you.
My day was made just hearing from you!! <3

Sent with love from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#84 ·
And you'd NEVER be "not wanted" here! We were worried sick about you!!

Sent with love from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#85 ·
JJ, great to hear from you. We were VERY worried. I emailed you a while back wondering where you were and did not get a reply. Thank God you are okay!!

JJ, I am going to email you a temporary password to sign in. Then....

Click "User control panel" at the top left of screen
Then on the left side of the screen click " Edit account settings"
Scroll down to where it says "New Password" and type in a password you can remember.
Type it again under "Confirm Password"

Then under "Current Password" type the password I emailed you.
Then click "submit"

From this point on you use YOUR new password that you just created to sign on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.