Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

ETO15

22K views 33 replies 15 participants last post by  FRENCHY 
#1 ·
Hey everybody 2014 turned out to be a busy year for me especially shortly after the ETO14 meet. 2015 will be another busy year but I will be planning this years meet to be even better than they have in the past years. This year will see some changes but for the better I will update you on all the changes in the months to come.

#5 ·
Hoping I can make it this year, fingers crossed. Definitely have missed the Escape community.

#7 ·
Hopefully gonna be there this year. Going to be starting a new job selling KIAs! Will still have my E and hopefully she will make it this year.

#9 ·
Twister said:
What is ETO15?
ETO15 is an Escape meet for those who are able to get to Ontario Canada. The letters ETO stand for Escape The Ordinary. It has been going on for a couple of years and is usually in July.

Hope that helps!!! :yes:

#10 ·
Right ON! This will be the 4th year, with a few changes. A date will be announced very soon, likely July 12th or 19th. Maybe this is the year we'll see a Gen 3 (2013-14-15) Escape at ETO. All are welcome!

#11 ·
Charles said:
Twister said:
What is ETO15?
ETO15 is an Escape meet for those who are able to get to Ontario Canada. The letters ETO stand for Escape The Ordinary. It has been going on for a couple of years and is usually in July.

Hope that helps!!! :yes:
Thanks, only been a active member for a few months so it takes a second to catch up on some of the shortened sayings :). To bad Ontario is not close lol

#12 ·
This years ETO15 will be taking place on Sunday July 12,2015 starting at 11:30 am at Charles Daley Park in St Catharines. If you have not attended the meet in the past years an official flyer will be posted soon with a map and directions from Toronto and the USA. Stay tuned more info to come.

:wave:

#13 ·

Looking for something fun to do this summer? Save the date, July 12,2015. Come join us as we celebrate our 3rd annual Escape The Ordinary aka ETO. We have lost some members as they have bought new non Ford vehicles but all are still welcome. Here are the details, keep checking back there are more details coming as we near the day of the meet. This year there will be a registration fee but it insures that you will not leave with an empty belly or empty handed.

:wave:

#15 ·
Ah, ETO, what a fantastic day last time I attended!

#17 ·
Payable in advance or at event?

Up to you whether you want USD or CDN, choose wisely on the exchange rate my friends :lol:

#18 ·
Payments for ETO 15 (all other event info is posted elsewhere)
Event planning will be based on the confirmed number of paid registrants as of Mon. July 6th. Participants registering after that date will be welcome but we might not have lunch or SWAG for you.

To confirm your registration
a) Please remit CAD$20.00 by a direct e-transfer from your bank, or from your Paypal account balance.
b) Remit no later than Mon July 6th.
c) An email account has been created for you to remit to by either method: etoxxetoxx@gmail.com

Your bank may charge you a fee for an e-transfer. We understand Paypal does not charge for the friend-to-friend option using your Paypal balance, but if paying from a credit card or cross-border thru Paypal, a charge may be added to your transaction. If neither method works for you, please PM by June 29th.

Note that payments are to cover the basic event costs; all participation is at your own risk.

Thank you, we look forward to seeing you there!

#22 ·
SO CLOSE!!!!! Who else is in?

#23 ·
Domain said:
SO CLOSE!!!!! Who else is in?
Biggman, DonPatrizio, and me.

Previous expressions of interest from NBHRaven Gekko and Jenkins86.

Our experience is that more members come out than said they would (in all 3 prior years), and in each year more members than the year before.

So, hoping to see at least 7-10. Remember, all are welcome (even if you don't still own an E/M/T)!

#24 ·
7-10 would be a fine, fine number.

#25 ·
Hi everyone, tomorrow July 12,2015 marks our fourth annual Escape The Ordinary and I hope to see a lot of you there. We will meet at 11:30am at Charles Daley park in St Catharines where we will meet and greet with new and old friends. Chat, BBQ and cruise the beautiful Niagara region to end the day before calling it another year.

As Onthelam says "Be prepared" the weather forecast calls for a beautiful day so be sure to bring sunscreen. The company that I found to make the lanyards for the event has not delivered the product as promised so I will not have them for the meet,so instead the registration fee will be lowered to $15. All are welcome regardless of the make or model of your car or truck, come out and enjoy the day with a friendly bunch and Escape The Ordinary! :wave:

#26 ·
That's a shame, a lanyard would have been completely awesome swag. :shades:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.