officially official

See less See more
#2 ·
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

#3 ·
built in the USA :)P

#15 ·
#20 ·
I want to know if the 2019 Ranger is going to be flat towable behind an RV. Looking at options for after I win the lottery. :yes: My only options right now are the Edge, Explorer, and Expedition, and some F150s.

#23 ·
Odd, since second gen with the 6F35 could, but starting in '13 (Escape) is not "rated" for it. I know it is more than just about the transmission and fluid lubricating things that rotate in neutral, and steering and what is enabled in accessory, but...I always thought it was mainly about the transmission. Some will drain the battery.

The 6F35 Edge is not four wheel towable, the 6F50/55 is (so no on the 2.0EB). Odd.

I have flat towed more than a few automatics leaving them running, but that is a temporary out of necessity thing, I don't see driving across the US with the toad running.

#25 ·
I want to meet the person that flat tows an F550! Ford has more flat towable cars that are not manuals or 4x4 with transfer cases than most.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.