Why can't I find any?

Body, brush guards, step bars, paint, detailing, more

Why can't I find any?

Postby Mrtwstrs - March 15th, 2019, 4:20 pm

So I'm very new to this site and also just bought my first Escape. But I'm feeling lost. My last vehicle was a F150. And there were dozens and dozens of mods available for the F150. It seems like the industry forgot about the Escape. I've spent hours (must to my wife's chagrin) looking and searching. 2 maybe 3 taillight options 2 maybe 3 headlight options. Many mods I find say they'll fit the 2010 escape, but they're very generic. I could've have 10 grand on mods for the F150 in a sitting. The Escape I've had trouble finding 1000$ worth of mods in a week. Not saying I spent that much on the F150 or the Escape, but the choices are super minimal. Do any of you have secret stores that you know about that are hidden in the deep web? Lmao I mean really I'm about ready to buy a 3d printer, learn how to create code for it and make my own.
Mrtwstrs

E-C ROOKIE
WELCOME TO E-C!
My vehicle: 2010 Ford Escape XLT
My vehicle's name: Inclement weather (storm)

Remove Advertisements

Escape-City.com
Advertisement

Re: Why can't I find any?

Postby -Big- Red - March 24th, 2019, 9:47 am

eBay offers a few. It takes some looking, though.

I added an extended roof rack with 7 LED pods (2 Front, 2 diffused on each side, 1 in back), audio upgrades and 2.5 strut spacers (although I removed those yesterday. Caused problems. Considering getting a 1 inch spacer when I replace my shocks as 2.5 was simply too large).

I know there are some bull bars and brush guards out there, as well as taillight guards. I never considered them but I’ve seen them.
-Big- Red

E-C ROOKIE
WELCOME TO E-C!

Postby The08Merc - March 25th, 2019, 10:11 pm

What type of mods are you looking for? I have my windows tinted and got a brush guard for my 2008 Mariner. There aren't a ton of options but there are a few. TrailFx makes a good brush guard. I feel your pain, I had a 99 F150 prior to the 2008 Mariner.Image

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
The08Merc

E-C ROOKIE
WELCOME TO E-C!
My vehicle: 2008 Mercury Mariner 3.0 V6
My vehicle's name: Lux

Postby Mrtwstrs - March 29th, 2019, 8:32 pm

Cool tail light assemblies. they made them for the 01 to 07. I chased a thread on here about the raptor grill for the 08-12 escapes. Company doesn't offer them anymore for escapes. Yes there are some great things out there, but i feel like they're treating us like we bought a
bronco II. Hell even the neon gets more options and it is a rolling death trap. Oh well I don't want to sound whiny just bummed that's all. Oh thats the other thing I saw and loved but no one make for the escape. There are custom gauge clusters for many vehicles (mostly trucks) but still not the 08 to 12 escape. I don't care for the idiot lights i want gauges for everything, but don't want to be distracted by them running up the dog leg on spread across the dash. Ok now i'm whining. Oh well I will dig find and adjust accordingly. I did go to a pick a part junk yard the other day and get some nice glossy black console parts. My silver grey parts are not in good shape from the last guy. So maybe I'll dig some more goodies out of the junk yards.
Mrtwstrs

E-C ROOKIE
WELCOME TO E-C!
My vehicle: 2010 Ford Escape XLT
My vehicle's name: Inclement weather (storm)

Postby GPBoss - March 6th, 2020, 1:11 pm

i've been thinking about adding a brush guard. That picture of the mariner looks good and you've convinced me to get one lol.
GPBoss

E-C ROOKIE
WELCOME TO E-C!

Return to Exterior Mods